It’s only 11:30pm, three hours earlier than I went to bed last night, but I’m running on four hours of sleep because I had a blood sugar situation that woke me up at 4am and kept me up till nearly 6am, then I got up for real at 8:15. So yeah, I’m tired. Please like if I owe or will owe replies. And send me memes, please? Thanks.
- "Now hold still…"
- "Stop screaming or I’ll use duct tape."
- "They had it coming, they were too friendly with you…"
- "No one will find us here."
- "You’ll be mine forever."
- "I’m going to kill him/her."
- "I don’t like people touching my things…”
- "Don’t bother to struggle…"
- "Did you think I wouldn’t notice?"
- "Your friends are too close with you… I don’t like it..”
- "It’s for your own good."
- "I won’t take no for an answer."
- "Keep running, I like the chase!”
- "It’d be a shame if your friend was hurt…"
- "If you promise not to scream, I’ll remove the gag."
- "Oops, did that hurt?"
- "You can’t just keep me here!"
- "I’m calling the police!"
- "Stop threatening anyone I talk to!"
- "You’re hurting me!"
- "W-what are you doing?"
- "Stay away from me!"
- "You’re being so clingy, it’s weird."
- "Let go of me!"
- "Someone is bound to come soon, they’ll notice!"
- "What are you planning to do with that?"
- "Did you think I wouldn’t notice you watching me sleep?"
- "You killed him/her!"
- "Don’t hurt me!"
- "Release me!"
- "Untie me!"
- "Put that down!"
- "You’re scaring me…"
- "That’s a really bad joke, quit it…"
It was the middle of the night. Everyone should have been asleep. Everyone was asleep. Everyone except Belle, that is. She couldn’t sleep, and she couldn’t figure out why. She slipped quietly out of bed, trying not to disturb Adam, and wrapped a robe around herself, then walked into the corridors. She took a candle from the sconce nearby and started to wander around the darkened halls. Somehow, she found herself in the servants’ quarters.
“If you’re going to act like a clumsy mule, then you’ll be treated like one.” The woman in Mrs. Potts’ dreams said. And then there it was, the searing pain that she felt throughout as the whip left her back. The dream was so real, so intense, that she started to sob in her sleep, tossing and turning.
Belle thought she heard crying or whimpering nearby, and she followed the sound to it’s source, which turned out to be Mrs. Potts’ room. Concerned, Belle looked in and saw that the head housekeeper seemed to be in distress. “Mrs. Potts?” she called softly, not wanting to startle the elder woman.